Account Manager | Inside Sales OMNICABLE
Omni Cable, LLC (OmniCable) is a premier redistributor of wire and cable, electrical products, and value-added services. OmniCable empowers our industry to be successful by providing an exceptional experience through operational excellence, accuracy and precision, and a partnership approach. With a multi-million dollar inventory and the acquisition of Houston Wire & Cable, we offer distributors products from the industry’s leading manufacturers. Since our founding in 1977, we only sell to distributors.
Omni Cable is subsidiary of Dot Family Holdings. Our employees are all working towards the same goal, which is our mission statement: To be the best vendor to our customers, the best customer to our vendors, and the best employer to our employees. We believe in empowering your future!
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a talented and tenacious Account Manager that thrives in a rapid Inside Sales environment to join OmniCable’s Sales Team. The Account Manager will sell our full range of specialty wire and cable, including related wire and cable products. The position will focus on a defined medium to large size territory with new and existing business accounts while developing and maintaining long-term relationships with electrical distribution personnel to facilitate future sales growth. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer and revenue growth objectives. You must be energetic and comfortable building business relationships over the phone, negotiating and closing sales, and prioritizing inbound and outbound calls.
What You’ll Do:
• Account Development - Proactively engages entire account base on an appropriate basis to promote Omni
Cable awareness and cultivate business. Close sales and achieve monthly quotas. Aware of new developments
within the wire and cable industry including competitive information.
• Account Management - Develops account growth and profitability in accordance with quota and territory
assignment by Manager. Orders wire and cable solutions according to customer needs and objectives; ensures
the timely and successful delivery of quotes.
• Customer Relationships - Provides product knowledge as well as friendly and efficient customer service
throughout Builds and maintain strong, long-lasting vendor and ED relationships. Operates as the key point of
contact for any and all wire and cable matters specific to electrical distributor partners that are assigned to them
and to others while covering.
• Communication/ Collaboration - Communicates the progress of orders, tracking, and closure for customers.
Collaborates as a team member with the AM’s, DSM and RM to ensure growth attainment.
• Finances - Forecast and track key quote/order progress and account metrics.
What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Status to work lawfully in Canada and travel to the United States
• Ability to successfully pass a background investigation
• Minimum 3 years of Inside Sales experience
• Demonstrated track record of over-achieving sales quotas
• Strong phone presence and experience in a high call volume environment
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Proficiency with corporate productivity and presentation tools
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Possess a valid driver's license and operate a motor vehicle with satisfactory driving records.
• 2 years of industrial and/or B2B sales with demonstrated negotiation skills
• Technical certifications (Mechanical / Electrical / etc. ...)
We believe in empowering your future! Don’t believe us? See for yourself, at Glassdoor/Omni-Cable
Besides earning a competitive wage, Omni Cable offers these other great benefits:
• Competitive Medical / HSA / Dental / Vision /Prescription Plans
• RRSP Plan with Employer Match
• Onboarding, Mentorship, & Professional Development Programs
• Various Committee Leadership Opportunities
• Company-Wide Wellness Programs
• Omnicares Charitable Giving & Volunteer Opportunities (supported by the OmniCable Foundation)
• Passionate Support of Work / Life Balance
Mission Statement: To empower shared success by being the best vendor to our customers, the best customer to our vendors, and the best employer to our employees through innovation and collaboration.