IMARK Group is a dynamic, member-owned, and member-governed group of independent distributors that generate annual sales volume exceeding $28 Billion.
Our organization spans the Electrical, Utility, HVAC/R, Plumbing, Irrigation, Waterworks, and PVF industries and also features the Luxury Products Group which serves the needs of independent decorative plumbing and lighting showrooms.
IMARK Group is dedicated to supporting and advancing the cause of family-run and independently operated distributors around the world. These companies are the backbone of the industries we serve.
IMARK Canada is seeking to hire a President/General Manager. Job responsibilities to include the following:
• New Member Recruitment
o Find and sell potential new members on the benefits of IMARK
o On-board new members
o Provide guidance/support to new members
• Build Supplier Relationships
o Supplier agreements
o Evaluate potential new suppliers
o Push for supplier results
o Communicate promotions, new product launches, etc.
• Manage IMARK Programs
o IMARK to the MAXX
o IMARK U
o Golden Maple Leaf Awards
• Manage/guide the IMARK Canada Board and Committees
• Plan and manage the IMARK Canada Annual Meeting
• Maintain and build relations with USA IMARK group; travel periodically to join US meetings and team building events.
• Attend and support industry events
o EFC (ex: conference, Holiday reception)
• Visit and meet with members and suppliers (e.g., new branch visits)
o Resolve member/supplier conflicts/issues
• Create strategies for growth – seek out opportunities for expansion
• Manage financial results