Inside Sales Representative
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Supervisor: Account Manager Supervisor
STANDARD is a Montréal-based, privately-owned company, member of the Platinum Club of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. We, at STANDARD, are proud of our products, of our staff, our service and our innovative strength. We provide global lighting solutions in response to the needs and requirements of commercial, industrial and residential markets across Canada through our network of wholesale and retail suppliers. At STANDARD, we inspire creativity, we nurture talent, we applaud achievements, and create an environment that stimulates professional growth and development.
As part of our growth, we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative. Reporting to the Account Manager Supervisor, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing and future customers, for overall customer satisfaction, for finding appropriate solution in an efficient and timely manner, and must work closely with the outside sales representatives.
Your main responsibilities will be as follow:
- Build solid relationships with customers;
- Answer quickly to customer inquiries with courtesy and professionalism;
- Provide information to customers regarding product availabilities, shipment, delivery and prices;
- Analysis of territorial accounts with an emphasis on decreasing accounts/categories/skus;
- Conduct monthly meetings with Outside Sales Representative sharing your customers to establish sales strategies and actions;
- Submit to the Internal Sales Supervisor a weekly action plan on decreasing accounts and steps taken to close the gap;
- Recommend when needed price adjustments once a detailed analysis has been completed;
- Negotiate assigned client s’ returns;
- Participate in all sales & marketing promotional programs;
- Train clients on usage of B2B software and company website;
Required skills and qualifications
To meet this challenge, you must have:
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) mandatory;
- Knowledge of lighting (an asset);
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience in a customer service &/or Inside Sales role or have a College diploma in business administration, marketing, sales or in a related field;
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset);
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and French;
- Proven Customer service and Sales skills;
- Pay close attention to details;
- Manage priorities and time management;
- Excellent Teamwork;
- Results driven;
STANDARD creates a stimulating work environment where people have the opportunity to develop their talent and reinvent themselves. We, at STANDARD, make every effort to promote a well-adjusted personal and professional life. Our organizational culture is also founded on values of inclusion and diversity, both of which constitute a competitive edge. Moreover, we are proud of our company’s involvement in the community and the ongoing initiatives that it supports.
STANDARD Products Inc. is committed to an equal opportunity program. Applications from target groups (women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities) are encouraged. Persons with disabilities are invited to indicate their specific needs in order to plan the assistance and accommodation measures for the selection process.
In this document, use of the masculine is generic for the sole purpose of readability.
We wish to thank all those who have submitted an application. Only those invited for an interview will be contacted.