Représentant aux ventes internes - Division Commercial / Éclairage
Last Day to Apply: November 10, 2017
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family business that specializes in the distribution of electrical supplies for new construction, renovation and maintenance of commercial and residential buildings.
The Company is looking for an Internal Sales Representative for the Commercial / Lighting Division. The incumbent will join the sales team and serve general contractors, hotels, restaurants, shops, national accounts, the parapublic sector, school boards, hospitals and other clients.
The position reports directly to the team leader of the corresponding division.
Main responsibilities for this position:
- Be attentive to customer requests at all times, and maintaining a polite and professional attitude;
- Quickly solve customer problems.
- Participate in the sale of products, and respond to calls promptly;
- Take orders while endeavouring to increase sales and profits;
- Respond to quotes and provide technical information;
- Verify overdue orders (OO) and inform customers thereof;
- Submit and follow up on new applications;
- Negotiate prices based on certain pre-established scales, as required;
- Take the initiative to suggest alternatives or related products when necessary;
- Ensure follow-up of partial deliveries within established deadlines.
- Ensure that technical knowledge related to the various product lines is kept updated.
Main requirements for this position:
- 3-5 years of experience in industry preferred, or a combination of education and experience;
- Sales and customer service skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Bilingualism (spoken and written);
- Computer skills (especially Excel);
- Knowledge of electrical products / Lighting / Home automation.
Franklin Empire Inc. offers group insurance and a pension fund. Join a solid Company that has been in operation for more than 75 years.
The stability of our employees is proof of the Company's values.
Come light up your career!