Customer Service - Counter/Insides Sales
Surrey, British Columbia
Last Day to Apply: October 13, 2017
Company: E.B. Horsman & Son (EBH) has been in business since 1900. We are strong, nimble and growing! EBH is proud to be a successful Western Canadian electrical distributor with 22 locations throughout BC and Alberta, and one of Canada’s Best Managed companies. We take pride in attracting and retaining the best people in the electrical wholesale industry with a strong culture, a competitive compensation package, opportunity for personal and professional development and a chance to make a difference. Plus you share in the profit with our profit share program and every year, you get your birthday off.
We are currently seeking to fill a Customer Service – Counter/Inside Sales position for our Parksville Branch.
The Customer Service – Counter/Inside Sales representative acts as the primary point of contact for incoming branch customers. S/he is responsible for providing excellent customer service by interpreting customer needs, troubleshooting issues, ensuring order accuracy and recommending products and solutions.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to:
- Provide excellent customer Service
- Drive sales for the branch
- Perform and collaborate in a team environment
- Product Promotions & Display
- Stock and warehouse keeping
- Assembling orders and shipping/receiving
- Stock monitoring, including managing returns
- Quality Control
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High school Diploma and/or equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of electrical industry experience is a strong asset
- English language proficiency
- Computer skills with proficiency in MS Office & the ability to learn new software programs
- Basic mathematical skills
- Wide range of expertise in the products and services provided by E.B. Horsman & Son, would be an asset
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., stand/move for 6+ hours per day
- Ability to use upper body full range of motion for wire cutting and hauling
How to Apply: If you believe your skill set matches the above description and are an enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic individual we would like to hear from you! EBH provides a challenging work environment with growth opportunities. If you would like to work for the “Electrical Distributor of Choice” please visit our Ebhorsman.com/Careers page and submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.