Technicienne aux Ressources Humaines
Last Day to Apply: October 28, 2017
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned business that specializes in the distribution of electrical supplies for new construction, renovation and maintenance of industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
The Company is currently seeking two Human Resources Technicians for its head office located in Montreal.
The person in this position reports to the Director of Human Resources and is responsible for providing assistance in the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department. This is primarily a support role but the Human Resources Technician may be called upon to administer certain aspects of the CSST file, participate in the recruiting process or participate in other activities of the department.
- Participate in the recruiting process: (posting, pre-selection, telephone interviews, physical interviews (positions: warehouse), pre-employment procedures);
- Administer various aspects of the CSST file: (follow-up on OSH Committee meetings, branch inspections, accident reports, preparation of files, prevention materials);
- Attend OHS Committee meetings;
- Ensure the deployment of various training activities and the renewal of various certifications (WHMIS 2015, forklifts, overhead cranes, first aid course);
- Draft and publish various documents for the department (on Illustrator);
- Translate certain documents (basic translation);
- Maintain an effective filing system;
- See to the data entry required to fulfill requirements of law on employee training (1%);
- Assist the Director of Human Resources in various administrative tasks or related projects;
- Manage employee records and follow-ups;
- Occasionally, replace at reception.
- Degree in Business Administration or University Certificate in HR;
- 2 to 3 years experience in the field;
- Good knowledge of MS-Office;
- Ability to use Illustrator (basic edition);
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Ability to handle multiple files at once;
- Professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy;
- Organization and structure.
If you want to have a varied position and be more involved in Human Resources, this position is for you! Franklin Empire promotes the professional development of its employees.
Come join a strong company, established for over 75 years. A competitive salary awaits you. You will also be offered group insurance and a pension plan. Exciting projects are are ready to be taken on by someone like you.
Come light up your career!