Inside sales representative - Automation/industrial sector
Last Day to Apply: November 03, 2017
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned distributor providing electrical supplies for new construction, renovation and the maintenance of industrial plants, residential and commercial buildings. Beyond products, we specialize in Automation and Control Systems, Process Instrumentation and Lightning solutions. With our Electro-Mecanik Playford and DS Tech shops our product/service offering is unique among Canadian Electrical Distributors.
The company is looking for an Inside Sales Representative for its Automation/Industrial Division for its Toronto Branch.
This person will report to the Manager of that division.
- Be attentive to customer requests at any time, keeping a polite and professional attitude, at all times:
- Solve customer problems promptly.
- Be involved in sales, by responding to calls promptly;
- Take orders while trying to increase sales and profits;
- Respond to requests for price and provide technical information;
- Check and inform clients of back orders (BO);
- Preparing quotes for the new requests and make follow-ups;
- Take the initiative to suggest substitutes or related products as required.
- Keep updated in terms of technical knowledge regarding the different product lines.
- 3-5 years of industry experience preferably, or a combination of education and experience;
- Abilities for sale;
- Interpersonal Skills;
- Bilingual spoken and written;
- Computer skills;
- Knowledge of electrical products;
- Knowledge of the automation /Industrial sector would be an asset.
Come join a strong, value-added company, established for over 75 years. Be an important part of the family of Franklin Empire and share our success!
A complete insurance program will be offered, as well as a pension plan.
The stability of our employees is proof of the company’s values. Exciting challenges are waiting for you!
Come brighten your career!