Manager, Customer Service & Inside Sales
Centrally located, Viscor Inc is Canada's largest independant LED & fluorescent lighting manufacturer. We are growing in many areas and searching for talented individuals to join our team of sales, lighting and manufacturing specialists.
We offer a supportive office environment, competitive salary complete with benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Manager, Customer Service & Inside Sales is responsible for managing, coaching, and motivating a cross-functional team with eight (8) direct reports. The Manager is primarily responsible for the day-to-day functions of the team, which includes customer service, inside sales, and order management. This individual will be organized, reliable and a results-driven professional.
The successful candidate will continue the evolution/transformation of the team into one of the best inside teams in the industry, while providing the knowledge, resources and technical tools to help his/her team be truly effective and efficient. They will have a talent for solving tough situations, creating consensus and turning potential issues into wins.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Front line supervision and “hands-on” involvement in all aspects of day to day customer service and inside sales operations. The Manager will serve as the escalation point for agents, sales reps and customers, will troubleshoot and resolve non-routine issues.
- Develop and improve policies, procedures and processes to increase the operating quality
- and efficiency of the department.
- Balance workloads by allocating accounts/territories to Customer Service Representatives and assign & prioritize staff on as needed bases.
- Checks orders and runs reports to monitor transactions to find possible issues and alert other departments.
- Ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that Customer Service is well organized and productive.
- Ensure SLAs are being adhered to and met, along with company policies, procedures and goals.
- Pricing and Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) administration and maintenance.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs, and suggest sales strategies to management.
- Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews.
- Communicates and works in partnership with other Department Heads and Senior Management
- to solve problems, develop and maintain objectives and ensure company-wide consistency.
- Promotes the company's products and services.
- Assist with implementation and drive IT initiatives as it relates to customer service and inside sales.
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 -4 years of related managerial / supervisory experience in a customer service/inside sales environment
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of LED Lighting, Controls
- College or University Degree
- Previous experience in Manufacturing environment preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- ERP or CRM system implementation experience/knowledge
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to “think on your feet”
- Exceptional attention to detail and multitasker
- Ability to create a positive and inspiring environment.
Interested candidates may send their resume to Viscor Inc. at email@example.com or fax resume to 416-245-4778.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Viscor will accommodate the needs of people with disabilities during its recruitment process. If a selected applicant requests an accomodation, Viscor will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accomodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Please visit our website: www.viscor.com