The Electrozad Supply Marketing Specialist is a key role for developing, executing and monitoring the company’s overall corporate marketing strategy. This includes outbound and inbound marketing activities in various areas. The Marketing Specialist will also provide creative assistance, coordinate communication strategies and promotional/advertising direction, develop branding, determine target markets and their various characteristics, needs and expectations, develop new product launch packages, as well as promoting, organizing and coordinating events such as training sessions, technical days, open houses, and sales programs. This position will report to the Director of Sales and Business Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Sales Management with the development and execution of an annual marketing plan that supports the sales priorities of the company.
- Execute lead generation campaigns and transfer sales leads to account representatives.
- Develop, maintain and enforce corporate branding guide.
- Special event coordination, organizing logistics for WFCU suite nights, marketing events, Customer seminars and training.
- Responsible for raising the company profile through:
- Monthly newsletters
- Client Success Stories via Blogging (Website and the Trade Publications)
- Social Media Engagement (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Press Releases
- Frequent updates on website (Opportunity Alerts, Featured Products, etc…)
- Management of Merchandizing and Promotional Items (Golf Balls, Calendars, Apparel, Pens…)
- Adapt the use of CRM tools for opportunity reporting and sales analytics
- Coordinate with vendors on marketing content for Digital Signage, Displays, On-Hold messages.
- Promote and represent Electrozad Supply through the local business community and industry associations i.e. OEL, MESH, Windsor-Essex Chamber etc. Promote positive relations with customers, vendors, and other distributors.
- Lead and Execute the Digital Marketing strategy. Including but not limited to SEO & Content Marketing.
- Support the launch and management of the corporation’s new e-commerce website.
- Post-secondary education from a Business Administration or Marketing program.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a Marketing role.
- A proven track record achieving ROI from marketing programs.
- Experience with CRM Software.
- Strategically minded with strong presentation, communication and relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent computer skills including familiarity with MS Office applications, HTML, Photoshop and Adobe programs.
- Experience with the Google Advertising Platform.
Electrozad Supply is the largest independently owned and operated electrical wholesale distributor in Southwestern Ontario. Founded over 60 years ago, Electrozad has flourished from a 3 person, 1 location operation to over 120 employees in 5 locations. From products to complete project solutions, we provide customers with a convenient ‘one-stopshop’ total source for their electrical needs. Our goal as “The House that Service Built” is to provide the highest standard of quality products, service and support, to consistently meet the expectations of our customers. Electrozad Supply is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package. We wish to thank all applicants, however, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Electrozad is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Electrozad will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Apply to HR_Sales@electrozad.com only if you feel you can fulfill all of the responsibilities, have all of the skill sets noted above and are a career minded, enthusiastic, reliable, and trustworthy, goal orientated individual.