Burnaby, British Columbia
Phoenix Contact is a global market leader committed to creating innovative products, systems and solutions for electrical engineering and automation. Our passion is innovation, technology and meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
We require a creative, resourceful, results driven sales professional with an entrepreneurial perspective to assume responsibility for all sales activity with focus on control cabinet, machine mounted and industrial network solutions. This position reports to a District Sales Manager based in Vancouver.
The ideal candidate will have
- Post Secondary degree or diploma.
- Minimum three years technical sales experience or a combination of experience and Education.
- An Engineering diploma or degree would be an asset
- A track record of business development and closing new business.
- The ability to develop relationships with new and existing customers and drive value added custom solution
- The skills to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment and work closely with the District Sales Manager, Marketing and Product Management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Potential for future development.
We are offering an attractive remuneration package, above average earning potential based on results, car allowance, Employee Benefits and the opportunity to contribute to a fast paced growing company with dynamic leadership and a history of growth and profitability.
Interested candidate may reply in complete confidence by submitting a resume with a summary of achievements to:
We appreciate your interest, however only candidates selected for interviews will be notified.