Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Anixter is the world’s leading supplier of electrical, electronic and communication components used to connect power, voice, video, data and security systems.
With more than 700 employees across Canada, Anixter offers a variety of rewarding career opportunities, a wide range of benefits such as a competitive salary, generous bonus programs, a comprehensive employee benefit package and a tuition reimbursement program.
Our Montreal office is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to develop new business opportunities while providing exceptional service to existing customers. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible professional selling Anixter products and solutions to contractors and end-user customers. This role is focused on new business development and is suited to people who are customer centric oriented and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
- Focus on relationship building and growing sales within existing business (products & Services)
- Provide exceptional customer service (quotes, orders, follow-up on projects)
- Account planning and forecasting
- Identify potential customers and develop a plan to reach them
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements and developing and negotiating contracts
- Responsible for successfully managing the sales process; lead generation, solution pitch, negotiation, close and post-sale service
- Responsible for new and existing business. You are expected to be autonomous however you will work in close collaboration with your supervisor for complex pitches and strategies
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is up to date using our Information System.
Reporting directly to the Location Manager, the successful candidate for this position will possess:
Experience & Education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales roles for Industrial or Commercial products and services
- Full line electrical sales experience would be considered an asset
- Good knowledge of electrical products (asset)
- Good knowledge of electronic and communication products (asset)
- Understanding Security components and cabling solutions (asset)
- Microsoft office suite (Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent ability to communicate in French (written and spoken)
- The ability to communicate (or the practice of communicating) in both of Canada's official languages (asset)
Skills & Attributes
- Sales and results oriented
- Passionate and motivated
- Strong organization skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (customer-centric)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent decision making abilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Results oriented
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your application to: Joey.email@example.com
We are grateful for your interest in Anixter, however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anixter Inc. is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.