Inside Sales- Contractor Division
Last Day to Apply: March 31, 2018
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned distributor providing electrical supplies for new constructions, renovations and maintenance of industrial plants and residential and commercial buildings. Beyond products, we specialize in Automation and Control Systems, Process Instrumentation and Lighting solutions. With our Electro-Mecanik Playford and DS Tech shops, our product/service offering is unique among Canadian electrical distributors.
The company is looking for an Internal Sales Representative for the Contractor Division at its Montreal head office.
This person will report to the director of the corresponding division.
- Be attentive to customer requests at all times, maintaining a polite and professional attitude;
- Quickly solve customer problems.
- Take part in the selling of products, responding to calls promptly;
- Take orders while trying to increase sales and profits;
- Respond to queries and provide technical information;
- Verify and inform customers of pending orders (B.O.);
- Submit and follow up on new applications;
- Negotiate prices when necessary, according to certain pre-established scales;
- Take the initiative to suggest alternatives or related products when required.
- Ensure that you keep your technical knowledge regarding the various product lines up to date.
The necessary qualifications are:
- Preferably 1 - 2 years experience in the industry, or a combination of studies and experience;
- Sales skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Spoken and written bilingualism;
- Computer skills;
- Knowledge of electrical products.
Come join a strong, value-added company, established for over 76 years. Be an important part of the family at Franklin Empire and share in our success!
A complete insurance program will be offered, as well as a pension plan.
Low turnover among our employees is proof of our company’s values. Exciting challenges await you!
Come light up your career!