Sales & Business Development Coordinator, OEM (Entry Level)
Position: Sales & Business Development Coordinator - OEM
Availability : Immediately
Position Level: Entry Level
Our Mississauga office is looking for an eager self-starter to take on the new entry level role of Sales & Business Development Coordinator, OEM. This person will collaborate with the assigned team and work to support the sales organization and generate new business sales. This individual will need to identify and market integrated supply chain services and solutions for new customer accounts. The Sales & Business Development Coordinator will also be responsible to develop business contact leads in new vertical markets and with new customers.
The Sales & Business Development Coordinator will work directly to support our existing team of Inside Sales Representatives, by researching and prospecting new business, cold-calling and setting up new accounts.
This opportunity provides a great chance for exponential career growth from an entry level role into a more senior inside and outside sales positions!
- Self-motivation and drive
- Resilient and persistent attitude
- Confident and determined approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (e.g. analyzing spreadsheets and charts), required
- Excellent communication (verbal / written) and negotiation skills, required
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations, required
- Work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role, preferred
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls), preferred
- Track record of achieving sales quotas, preferred
- Solid understanding of sales performance metrics, preferred
- Proactively seek and research new business opportunities in the market
- Cold-calling and arranging meetings / calls between (prospective) clients and Inside Sales Reps
- Works with assigned team to support sales growth and develop business opportunities in OEM market.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Report to Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned
We are grateful for your interest in Anixter, however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anixter Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Anixter Inc. is also proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.