Key Account Manager
Mersen is a global expert in materials and solutions for extreme environments as well as in the safety and reliability of electrical equipment. Mersen designs innovative solutions to address our clients’ specific needs to enable them to optimize their manufacturing process in sectors such as energy, transportation, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical, and process industries. We have over a century of experience, 6,400 employees, and a presence in over 35 countries. Mersen is a recognized industry leader and innovator – expertise is our source of energy.
Reports to the V.P. OEM Sales & Customer Care US / Canada.
Position Location: Mississauga office or Virtual
Field based position within a multifunction sales organization. Must maintain consistent, quality support to customers, follow and develop new sales leads, meet sales volume objectives, provide or coordinate technical support, intervene in regard to customer service, schedule regular sales calls, assist customers and reps with training, support product launches, provide market information and sales forecast to sales management and ensure that sales administration responsibilities are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities and coordinate with other Mersen business units and departments as necessary
- Identify, investigate and qualify new OEM development opportunities
- Support technical and commercial teams at new and existing OEM accounts
- Develop and sustain accurate sales forecasts
- Grow all aspects of assigned territory in line with budget
- Support Mersen strategic plan
- Obtain specifications and prepare proposals
- Develop Accounts in assigned territory and achieve sales objectives
- Call on Accounts in assigned territory, managing all aspects of product sales and customer support
- 2 - 3 years minimum experience in a technical sales position
- Market knowledge experience
- Familiarity with the Canadian customer base
- Technical knowledge in electrical/electronic field
- Excellent interpersonal/communications skills
- Excellent presentation/public speaking skills
- Marketing knowledge at college level or equivalent
- Ability to travel internationally
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Electrical/electronic Technology or equivalent sales experience
- Bilingual – English and French an asset
Qualified applicants are asked to send their resume to: email@example.com
Mersen Canada Toronto Inc.
6220 Kestrel Road