Last Day to Apply: April 30, 2019
Mersen Electrical Power located in Mississauga, provides expertise to our customers for safety and reliability of electrical power. Mersen designs innovative solutions to address our clients’ specific needs to enable them to optimize their manufacturing process in sectors such as energy, transportation, power electronics, renewable energy, and process industries. We have over a century of experience, 6,400 employees, and a presence in 35 countries. Mersen is a recognized industry leader and innovator – expertise is our source of energy.
Reports to the Manager, Technical Services, North America
Position Location: Mississauga, ON
Position Summary To provide technical support to Sales and Marketing by providing product information and Application Engineering assistance to customer and Field Sales offices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive analyze and respond to application requests directly with customers and sales offices
- To provide technical information regarding products and standards to customers and Mersen personnel
- Initiate and complete testing programs on products
- Expand and improve product Application information for use internally and externally
- Prepare and deliver technical seminars and product presentations
- Prepare and administer cross reference data base
- Assists the sales force at specifier and end user calls
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in Electric Power or control systems
- Travel 25%
- Technical selling skills & experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (verbal and written)
Qualified applicants are asked to send their resume to: email@example.com
Mersen Canada Toronto Inc.
6200 Kestrel Road