Customer Service Manager- Burnaby, BC
Techspan Industries is looking for Customer Service Manager to work in our warehouse and office in Burnaby, BC. The position includes order entry, order expediting, stock & price checking, returns processing and other duties. Join our dynamic team at Techspan with a competitive pay package, bonus and opportunities for personal growth.
- Provide outstanding customer service with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Enter orders accurately and quickly
- Provide first level technical help to customers.
- Develop strong relationships with customers via the phone.
- Develop intimate knowledge of customer pricing.
- Provide accurate price, delivery and backorder reports to customers.
- Effectively process QC reports and RMA’s, ensuring that our Return/Warranty Policy is adhered to.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced order-entry / customer service role
- Experience in the electrical industry strongly preferred
- Detail oriented
- Strong phone and communication skills
- Good social skills and the ability to work well on a team
- Experience with ERP systems
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Post-secondary diploma/degree required
Established in 1989, Techspan Industries is a manufacturer of wiring termination and management products.. Our products are sold across Canada through electrical and automotive wholesalers from our two DCs in Mississauga, ON and Burnaby, BC. With over 15,000 part numbers in stock, we have built our reputation on supplying products quickly and reliably. We have a dedicated team of professionals focused every day on providing outstanding service to our loyal customers.