Eastern Regional Manager
Proax Technologies is a leading Technical Automation Distributor that offers innovative product solutions in the areas of Machine Automation, Motion Control and Machine Safety; creating close relationships with our valued customers, vendors and employees. We've been in the marketplace for over 55 years and we continue to grow and expand our product line and services to meet our customer’s needs. Currently Proax has over 150 employees with 11 branch locations coast to coast. Our key point of difference is our in house technical solution team that enables us to provide solutions dedicated to customer specific product or solution needs. We have a team in all regions to assist you with technical support across our entire range of products.
Are you looking for a positive and dynamic work environment? We believe that the quality of our staff members will help us achieve our goals and offer value to our customers. To work at Proax Technologies, you must understand the technical language of automation and be customer-satisfaction oriented. To join us, your energy, enthusiasm and technical strengths will be an asset.
Job Title: Eastern Regional Manager
The Quebec Regional Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the sales and operations of Proax Technologies Ltd in Quebec. They will execute on regional plans, direct all branches within the region to ensure they run smoothly, comply with branch business plan and meet sales goals. As a member of the Proax Management Team they will work closely with all levels of management.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, contributing to the overall business plan of the Company and develop strategies within the Quebec Region to achieve the company’s future goals.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Review and evaluate optimal inventory levels and requirements for each of the Quebec offices
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, suppliers, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Participate with the executive team to formulate policies related to sales for our customers, suppliers and staff
- Oversee the development and execution of the overall Sales Business Plan for the Quebec Region
Work Experience Requirements
- A highly motivated and results oriented self-starter with strong sales/operations and people management skills and experience, who can work effectively as a team player.
- Able to think with a global perspective in the internal and external environment.
- Capable of participating in a meaningful way at the executive level by providing the Senior Management team with honest, forthright, objective and strategic insight in a constructive manner. Able to establish a strong presence and visibility as a senior leader who embodies the culture of the organization and exhibits the highest standards of ethical behaviour.
- People oriented with strong general business acumen and an innate ability to establish a high degree of credibility with staff and clients.
- Highly effective at translating business priorities into sales achievements
- Knowledge of industrial automation product lines (ABB, Omron, SMC, Rittal, Phoenix, Robotunit) Post-Secondary Education in Commerce, Business Administration
- 10+ years of proven senior Sales and Operations Management experience
- Bilingual in English and French