Proax Technologies Ltd
Location: Surrey, BC
Title: Mechanical Engineer
The Mechanical Engineer works with our technical team to provide project support on Bosch aluminum structural framing within Proax. The Mechanical Engineer will work closely with Business Development, Pneumatics and Sales Team and will report to the Western Regional Manager who will coordinate time management of projects and quotes (customer presentations, training, telephone support, etc).
- Provide Design, Estimates, Quotes and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Provide on site Technical Support for designated vendor products and projects as directed by the Director of Business Solutions
- Support Technical Sales Rep with Customer Presentations for designated suppliers
- Provide technical training to Proax Customers, Inside Team and Technical Sales Representatives
- Create and maintain a Project/Activity Database along with a calendar to ensure that all management is aware of projects and quotes
- Exhibit professional, respectful interaction with customers and other team members
- Accurately and professionally represent Proax Technologies to customers and vendors
- Ability to meet objectives, through project planning and judgment
- Demonstrate ability to accept overall project responsibility
- Flexible to adopt other responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
Work Experience Requirements
- 5 years related work experience as a Mechanical Designer and Estimator
- Experience in the development of database and PC base programming
- Excellent communication (oral & Written), interpersonal, organization and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with various levels of Proax from Sales Reps to Senior Management
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Mechanical Technician or Mechanical Engineer with a strong focus on customer service
- Excellent computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software Excel, AutoCAD or Solidworks