Customer Service Representative - Contracting
Last Day to Apply: August 31, 2018
The Customer Service Representative will be a core member of the Contractor Sales Team. This position will primarily be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience including sales, support, quotations, order entry, and service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct Sales and support of Electrical products.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products.
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly and efficiently.
- Recommend alternate products based on price, availability or specifications.
- Perform order entry functions and necessary business system transactions relative to inside sales.
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates and take necessary action to ensure timely delivery.
- Prioritize and process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns.
- Remain current on product and industry knowledge by attending sales meetings, vendor training and trade shows.
- Practice honesty as well as integrity in customer and vendor relations.
- Communicate and interact professionally with other team members.
- Display individual initiative in performing all of the above, keep management informed and subscribe to a personal philosophy of continuous improvement.
- High School diploma, Post-secondary education from a technical program is preferred.
- Previous Experience in the Electrical/Automation industry and or Sales preferred.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to work with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Electrozad Supply is the largest independently owned and operated electrical wholesale distributor in Southwestern Ontario. Founded over 60 years ago, Electrozad has flourished from a 3 person, 1 location operation to over 115 employees in 5 locations. Electrozad supplies a full line of electrical and automation products to the Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Utility and Residential markets. From single products to complete project solutions, we provide customers with a convenient ‘one-stop-shop’ total source for their electrical needs. Our goal as “The House that Service Built” is to provide the highest standard of quality products, service and support, to consistently meet the expectations of our customers.
Electrozad is an equal opportunity employer offering career opportunities, a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. If you're looking to build your career, obtain formal training, have opportunity for advancement and have fun, this could be the position for you.
Apply only if you feel you can fulfill all of the responsibilities, have all of the skill sets noted above and are a career minded, enthusiastic, reliable, and trustworthy, goal orientated individual.