Assists the Marketing department in implementing promotional and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns
- Tracks product line sales
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics contractors; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing related positions
- Experience with email marketing especially Mailchimp or Constant Contact
- Experience with event planning
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, especially Outlook and Excel
- Experience with CRM is highly desired
Established in 1989, Techspan Industries is a supplier of wire management and connection products. Based in Mississauga, our products are sold across Canada through electrical and automotive wholesalers. With over 15,000 part numbers in stock, we have built our reputation on supplying products quickly and reliably. We have a dedicated team of professionals focused every day on providing outstanding service to our loyal customers.