CUSTOMER SALES / INSIDE SALE REPRESENTATIVE
Richmond, British Columbia
Rittal Systems Ltd is a leading, global manufacturer of high quality enclosures, IT infrastructure, climate control systems and accessories. Our goal is to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations by providing innovative solutions, quality products and exceptional service and support.
We require a resourceful, self-motivated inside sales specialist with a positive can do attitude to work in tandem with outside Sales to provide excellent customer service.
Responsibilities will include maintaining positive relationships, processing incoming calls, inquiries, orders and identify opportunities with existing and new customers.
This opportunity will be of interest to candidates with the potential and interest to pursue a career in outside sales in the future.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post secondary diploma or degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience in inside sales, customer service preferably in a technical industry
- The ability to develop effective solutions for complex problems.
- A positive attitude and the ability to establish credibility.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proven Project Management skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment.
- Familiarity with Excel and Word.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
We are offering an attractive remuneration package, above average earning potential, Employee Benefits and the opportunity to contribute to a fast paced growing company with dynamic leadership, a positive supportive workplace and a history of growth and profitability.
Interested candidate may reply in complete confidence by submitting a resume with a summary of achievements to:
We appreciate your interest, however only candidates selected for interviews will be notified.