Quebec City, Quebec
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned business specializing in the distribution of electrical, automation and lighting products and systems for new construction, renovation and maintenance of industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
The company is looking for an Account Manager for its Quebec City branch.
This person will be under the supervision of the manager of the corresponding division.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensure and develop sales and profitability of its territory and market segment, for both existing and future customers;
- Promote and enhance the visibility of Franklin Empire Inc. brand products and branding;
- Evaluate and manage business opportunities and potential projects;
- Provide solutions to problems in order to build customer loyalty and satisfaction, in partnership with the internal sales department and the purchasing department;
- Offer technical presentations, both verbal and written;
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and suppliers;
- Maximize travel to reduce costs;
- Optimize the buying habits of some customers, in order to reduce costs;
- Stay up to date with the technical requirements of different type of products;
- Stay up to date with changes in customers and competition.
The main requirements for this position are:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in sales, in the electrical field;
- Sense of negotiation and persuasion;
- Good judgment;
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a car;
- Customer oriented;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Computer literate.
Come join a strong, value-added company, established for over 77 years. Be an important part of the Franklin Empire family and share our success!
A complete insurance program will be offered, as well as a pension plan.
The stability of our employees is proof of the company’s values. Exciting challenges are waiting for you!
Come brighten your career!