Counter sales clerk
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned business specializing in the distribution of electrical, automation and lighting products and systems for new construction, renovation and maintenance of industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
The company is seeking a Counter Sales Clerk for its head office in Montreal.
This person will be under the supervision of the manager of the corresponding division.
The main responsibilities for this person are:
- Serve existing and potential clients by phone or in person;
- Respond to customer requests with eagerness and cordiality, while attempting to increase our sales and profits;
- Place orders quickly;
- Suggest alternatives and additions to customers regarding their orders as necessary;
- Submit new quotes and make follow-ups.
The main requirements for this position are:
- 2 years experience in the sale of electrical products;
- Sales skills
- Punctuality and autonomy;
- Good organizational skills;
- Computer literate;
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Courtesy and diplomacy.
Come join a strong, value-added company, established for over 77 years. Be an important part of the Franklin Empire family and share our success!
A complete insurance program will be offered, as well as a pension plan.
The stability of our employees is proof of the company’s values. Exciting challenges are waiting for you!
Come brighten your career!