Inside Sales Representative - Automation and Control Division
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned business specializing in the distribution of electrical, automation and lighting products and systems for new construction, renovation and maintenance of industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
The Company is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative - Automation and Control Division for its head offices in Montreal.
This person will be under the supervision of the manager of the corresponding division
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Be attentive to customer requests at all times, keeping a polite and professional attitude;
- Quickly solve customer problems;
- Get involved in sales, answering calls promptly;
- Take orders while trying to upsell to increase sales and profits;
- Respond to price request and provide technical information;
- Check and inform customers regarding overdue orders (BO);
- Submit new quotes and make follow-ups;
- Negotiate prices when necessary, according to certain pre-established scales;
- Take the initiative to suggest substitutes or related products when necessary;
- Keep your technical knowledge up-to-date.
The main requirements for this position are:
- Vocational studies diploma (DVS) in electricity, or college degree (DEC) in electronics technology;
- Sales skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Computer literate;
- Experience in the industry.
Come join a strong, value-added company, established for over 77 years. Be an important part of the Franklin Empire family and share our success!
A complete insurance program will be offered, as well as a pension plan.
The stability of our employees is proof of the company’s values. Exciting challenges are waiting for you!
Come brighten your career!