Franklin Empire is a leading full line electrical distributor with a long history of continuous growth and success. There are currently twenty two branches established in Ontario and Quebec. We represent many quality manufacturers and offer products and solutions for the industrial, commercial, residential and utility markets. This opportunity has a particular focus on industrial automation products including Sensors, Safety Products, Programmable Controllers, HMI & Industrial PC's, Plant Management Software and Industrial Control.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual for a Technical Support role based in our Toronto branch and supporting the GTA area.
- Support sales activities through specialized technical knowledge and product applications,
- Responsible for technical support and service,
- Configuring technical solutions,
- Providing technical presentations/training at customer sites,
- Work with our Account Managers to penetrate accounts with focus products and to assist in implementing sales strategies to develop new accounts.
- Engineering Degree, Engineering Certification or equivalent,
- 2 to 3 years related experience,
- Excellent knowledge of automation and control products with a particular emphasis on safety and sensors,
- Proven technical skills and a customer service focus,
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work well with others,
- Strong organizational aptitudes,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Strong verbal and written communications skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software,
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a car.
Join a solid Company that has been in operation for more than 77 years. Come and be part of theFranklin Empirefamily, and share our success! Franklin Empire Inc. offers group insurance and a pension fund. The stability of our employees is proof of the Company's values. Inspiring challenges await you!
Come light up your career!