Inside sales representative - Contractors
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned business specializing in the distribution of electrical, automation and lighting products and systems for new construction, renovation and maintenance of industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
The Company is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative – Contractors Division for its head offices in Montreal.
This person will be under the supervision of the manager of the corresponding division.
The main responsibilities for this person are:
- Be attentive to customer requests at all times, maintaining a polite and professional attitude;
- Quickly solve customer problems;
- Get involved in sales, answering to calls promptly;
- Take orders while trying to increase sales and profits;
- Respond to price request and provide technical information;
- Verify and inform customers of pending orders (B.O.);
- Submit and follow up on new applications;
- Negotiate prices when necessary, according to certain pre-established scales;
- Take the initiative to suggest alternatives or related products when necessary;
- Keep your technical knowledge regarding the various product lines up to-date.
The main requirements for this position are:
- 3 to 5 years experience in the industry, or a combination of studies and experience;
- Sales skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Fluency both in French and English;
- Computer literate;
- Experience in selling electrical products would be considered asset.
Come join a strong, value-added company, established for over 77 years. Be an important part of the Franklin Empire family and share our success!
A complete insurance program will be offered, as well as a pension plan.
The stability of our employees is proof of the company’s values. Exciting challenges are waiting for you!
Come brighten your career!