Marketing & Communications Manager
Viscor is Canada's largest independent lighting manufacturer and metal fabricator. We have been dedicated to providing quality products to our customers for over 60 years. As we continue to grow, we continue our search for talented individuals to join our winning team of lighting and manufacturing specialists. We offer a supportive and modern work environment with advanced equipment, competitive salary, complete with benefits, and opportunities for advancement whenever possible.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Sales, the ideal candidate will be creative and analytical. This individual will oversee forward-thinking creative that is in line with the brand vision while managing the day-to-day operations of the marketing department.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will develop and execute initiatives and campaigns to enable business growth, generate leads and increase awareness of Viscor’s brands, products and services within target market segments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, execution and analysis of innovative promotional campaigns leading to actionable recommendations that increase campaign traction and drive immediate and long-term business
- Provide direct leadership for a small team of marketing professionals and indirect leadership within cross-departmental teams
- Create industry leading content to develop business opportunities, support selling strategies and prospecting efforts with targeted demand generation programs
- Coordinate impactful corporate events (tradeshows, sales meetings, customer presentations & factory visits)
- Establish and maintain marketing budget across all marketing activities
- Manage all aspects of marketing vendor relationships (find reliable vendors with competitive pricing and identify new products to gain influential advantage in the market)
- Day-to-day marketing requests and campaign management
- Develop/adapt and execute all above-the-line (ATL), below-the-line (BTL) and through-the-line (TTL) marketing communication materials (offline and online).
- Work very closely with the Product Marketing Manager to develop campaigns that will drive category sales growth and increase market share
- Launch optimized online campaigns to increase company and brand awareness
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs to create demand and drive growth, including online strategy, lead generation, sales tools, presentations, content, PR events and more
- Establish review mechanism and measurements to determine effectiveness of campaigns and tactics to refine and reset programs as necessary
- Comfortable with the creative side of all media including content creation, including copywriting
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Education background can range from Marketing/Business Administration to Graphic Design
- Relationship builder with an ability to lead cross functional teams through influence and persuasion
- Creative, strategic and detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Experience working with outside agencies/vendors
- Proficient in MS office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in Marketing Communications.
- Strong project management, budget management and organizational skills.
- Online media experience an asset.
- Experience in graphic development using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing results-driven go-to-marketing strategies in a B2B company
- A strategic thinker who will also roll up the sleeves to get it done
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- Experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in line with company objectives
Interested applicants may send their resume to Viscor Inc. at email@example.com
Please visit our website: www.viscor.com
Viscor will accommodate the needs of people with disabilities during its recruitment process. If a selected applicant requests an accomodation, Viscor will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accomodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.