Regional Sales Manager, Eastern Canada
Eastern Canadian- REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Viscor is an independently owned manufacturer of industry-leading luminaires for both the United States and Canada. Family owned and operated since 1952, Viscor is home to Visioneering, Certolux and TBR Lighting brands. We manufacture a complete line of energy efficient and IoT ready lighting solutions for industrial, commercial, medical, institutional and architectural applications.
As we continue to grow, we continue to search for talented individuals to join our winning team of lighting and manufacturing specialists. We offer a supportive and modern work environment with advanced technology, competitive salary complete with benefits, and opportunities for advancement whenever possible.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Viscor is looking to add a strategic, focused and results oriented individual to assume the role of Eastern Canada Regional Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate will focus their efforts on identifying viable markets and creating strategic business objectives with our partners within those markets. Equally important, the candidate must be able to assess market trends, establish focused strategies and provide market specific insight by establishing a trusted partnership and be a voice of the customer process. The ability to advocate core corporate objectives, initiate strategic success roadmaps and be the leading expert in Viscor’s Solutions Offerings are a few of the fundamental requirements the successful candidate must possess. The candidate we hire will have previous proven lighting experience with specific knowledge of the LED landscape. The successful candidate must have the ability to travel 50% of the time (or as required).The Regional Manager will have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate objectives and make presentations to a multitude of audience types including Specification, Engineering, Agents, Contractors and Distributors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cultivate the existing agent and customer base while continually identifying and developing new agents
- Assist with the development and continuous improvement of the overall sales business plan
- Prepare sales action plans to manage customer opportunities as well as well as to prioritize growth opportunities
- Monitor, track and enforce company strategies
- Continually follow up on project quotes and track projects closely until closed
- Maintain and Update project management information in Salesforce (CRM)
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results
- Service customers in an industry leading fashion
- Direct and assist with the coordination of company sales functions
- Represent the company at various sales events, training sessions, or events to promote the company, as required
- Promote positive relations with Viscor employees, partners, vendors and distributors
- Communicate and work in partnership with other department heads and senior management at Viscor to solve problems, develop and maintain objectives and to ensure companywide consistency.
- Travel required (50%)
- All other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience within the lighting industry - with emphasis on LED lighting sales
- Good working knowledge of lighting controls and LED lighting
- Excellent English and French verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate and make presentations
- Ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy & respect
- Ability to be strategic and organized in achieving goals and targets.
- Computer Proficiency and Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of proprietary and sensitive business information.
- Valid driver’s license
Interested candidates may send their resume to Viscor Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website: www.viscor.com
Viscor will accommodate the needs of people with disabilities during its recruitment process. If a selected applicant requests an accomodation, Viscor will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accomodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.