Last Day to Apply: July 19, 2019
Primary Responsibilities - The Account Representative will be responsible for managing their account base and will be the key contact and focal point for all activities at assigned accounts, including developing and maintaining a business plan. Be responsible for maximizing account potential growth by facilitating the proper resources within Electrozad and their business Partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all assigned accounts and be the key contact for all activities
- Identify and target sales opportunities within the assigned geographical area. Work primarily with Partners, Manufacturers, Electrozad staff to grow sales and improve market share
- Develop and execute an annual sales/business plan for assigned accounts. This will be done through the use of CRM and Account Planning tools
- Responsible for managing/closing proposals with customers
- Assume a key position within the quotation team in developing strategy, provide prompt, clear and concise quotations
- Follow up on opportunities/quotes/proposals with customers and actively seek feedback that will lead to a successful outcome
- Negotiate and establish pricing and terms in accordance with standard procedures.
- Adopt the use of CRM tools for opportunity reporting, sales analytics and business intelligence
- Participate in and attend sales meetings, annual planning meetings, etc.
- Promote and represent Electrozad through the local business community and industry associations i.e. OEL, MESH, etc. Promote positive relations with customers, vendors, and other distributors
- Post-secondary education from a technical program (i.e.) Electrical, Mechanical discipline or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales
- A proven track record in Sales (Electrical Wholesale/Industrial Automation industry preferred)
- Business Development Experience
- Experience working with CRM Software
- Strategically minded with strong presentation, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong technical knowledge and solid understanding of the Contractor/Industrial/OEM markets
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Valid driver’s license. Reasonably strong computer skills, including ability to work with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
Electrozad is the largest independently owned and operated electrical wholesale distributor in Southwestern Ontario. We've been providing industry leading Electrical and Automation solutions for over 60 years and continue to grow. Our goal as "The House That Service Built" is to provide the highest standard of quality products, service and support to consistently meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
We offer a flexible work environment, encourage teaming, and believe having fun is as important as working hard. Employee training and ongoing development is an important part of our strategy to ensure we continue to offer our customers solutions for the best possible business outcomes.
Electrozad is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package. We wish to thank all applicants, however, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Electrozad is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Electrozad will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.