Posted On: July 09, 2019
Last Day to Apply: July 31, 2019
We are seeking an Operations Analyst to join our Etobicoke (Rexdale), Ontario team. Reporting to the Procurement Manager, this position is responsible for executing tactics related to procurement, logistics, sales and demand planning that support organizational objectives. This role will work collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders. Key duties of the role include:
- Review sales trends and contribute to corrective actions
- Compile accurate data reports and information quickly to push business decisions
- Work with customer service and sales to update incoming inventory levels
- Prepare purchase orders to support indirect purchases/occasional direct inventory, and follow up on the status to ensure on time delivery is met
- Manage ERP system information as it relates to vendor and inventory management
- Assist with project management and the new product development process
- Maintain supplier contact with emphasis on building collaborative, results-oriented relationships
- Keep records relating to logistics and customs compliance
- Work with accounting to support any invoicing needs
- Diploma or degree, preferably with a specialization in business and minimum of 2 years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel
- Familiarity with NetSuite ERP is a bonus
- Good organizational skills with a pro-active attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with various functional areas and international partners
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, with the ability to make sound judgment decisions
- Ability to handle many situations simultaneously in a professional and courteous manner in a fast-paced environment
We offer a dynamic workplace. We pride ourselves on having fun everyday and enjoying what we do. We celebrate our victories and share our challenges as a team.
Compensation negotiable, and commensurate with qualifications and experience.