Projects Outside Sales
Last Day to Apply: September 30, 2019
Are you looking for an aggressive electrical distributor where you can thrive in sales? Are you familiar with electrical contractor product? Do you have the mindset to do what it takes to win! Projects Outside Sales at Aztec Electrical Supply could be the position for you!
Why Aztec should be your first choice?
Since 2003 Aztec Electrical Supply has been working to change the face of electrical distribution. Engineered by three owners who saw that the electrical industry was lacking a distributor who cared about their customers, they knew that having a highly trained, technical team would bring value to customers and build long term successful relationships within the industry.
Being part of an aggressive distributor that is constantly supplying the newest technology and products also means that we require a team who are intelligent, flexible and devoted to a vision of long-term success. Aztec’s growth is exponential and there is nothing slowing us down. Being part of this team means that we are going to ask you to go above and beyond what another distributor would, because we are not just another distributor.
From wiring and lighting to panels, Aztec’s Project Team works with electrical contractors to plan, quote and deliver the best products for the job whether it is in a residential basement, in a commercial restaurant or a large industrial facility.
As Electrical Projects Outside Sales you will use your electrical expertise to:
- Drive business with Electrical Contractors in the GTA
- Act as a solutions provider, offering premier support to customers
- Work closely with the Projects team and establish excellent relationships with our vendors to provide the best service and solutions
- Take the lead in sales calls and confidently demonstrate products
- Minimum 2 or 3 year technical college diploma/degree in Electrical or equivalent in experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in selling electrical products and a thorough knowledge of electrical distribution and lighting in commercial and residential settings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have basic knowledge of Successful Sales Strategies and Selling Techniques
- Must be a leader, self-starter and proactive in nature
- Must be organized
- Must have a valid G licence and reliable transportation
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Car allowance
- Expense Account