Last Day to Apply: November 10, 2017
Franklin Empire is a leading full line electrical distributor with a long history of continuous growth and success. There are currently twenty one branches established in Ontario and Quebec. We represent many quality manufacturers and offer products and solutions for the industrial, commercial residential and utility markets.
This position will report to the Local Sales Manager and the Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for developing Siemens Industrial Products sales business in the Ottawa /West Quebec.
- Responsible for sales growth within an assigned territory (geographic, account specific, or a combination). Facilitates as a direct interface to customers, channels, and internal organization;
- Responsible for the sale of products in a manner consistent with the Company’s values, goals and strategic concepts;
- Develops new OEM accounts and continually prospects for new customers;
- Develop positive relationships with clients;
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner;
- Strongly supports introductions of new products;
- Supports distributor growth initiatives by driving account share growth;
- Professionally presents and differentiates the following components of the
- Mission - Value Formula – Policies - Business Strategy;
- Collaborates with Siemens Regional Sales Manager and other Sales Engineers to engage in learning and support of territory management and to lead initiatives that drive sales growth.
- Electrical Technologist / Technician is highly desired;
- Minimum of five (5) years sales experience in the Automation and Controls, VFD’s and Power distribution industry is required;
- Strong planning and organization skills are required;
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experience;
- Competent in basic sales functions; sales calls, presentations, knowledge of customer base;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word in particular);
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written in English. (French language would be a definite asset);
- Excellent negotiations skills.
Come join a strong, value-added company, established for over 75 years. Be an important part of the family of Franklin Empire and share our success!
An attractive base salary plus uncapped commissions potential, monthly expense allowance, complete insurance program, ongoing training, as well as a pension plan will be offered.
The stability of our employees is proof of the company’s values. Exciting challenges are waiting for you!
Come brighten your career!