Business Developer - Control Products
Last Day to Apply: October 22, 2017
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned distributor providing electrical supplies for new constructions, renovations and maintenance of industrial plants and residential and commercial buildings. Beyond products, we specialize in Automation and Control Systems, Process Instrumentation and Lighting solutions. With our Electro-Mecanik Playford and DS Tech shops, our product/service offering is unique among Canadian electrical distributors.
The company is looking for a Business Developer - Control Products which may be based at its Toronto branch, to serve the Greater Toronto Area. As we are an exclusive distributor of Siemens products, knowledge of these products will be an important asset.
This person will be report to the director of the corresponding division.
- Drive new sales activities through specialized technical knowledge and product applications for the Siemens product line.
- Penetrate accounts with these key products
- Promote the product and deliver technical presentations/training at customers’ sites.
- Assist to implement new sales strategies to develop new accounts.
- Engineering Degree, Engineering Certification or equivalent;
- 2 - 3 years related experience and/or training;
- Strong technical and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be fluent in English;
- Computer literate (MS Office);
- Possess a car and valid driver's license;
- Knowledge of basic factory automation;
- Knowledge of industrial control products (an asset).
An attractive base salary plus commissions, complete insurance program, ongoing training, as well as a pension plan will be offered.
Come join a strong, value-added company, established for over 75 years. Be an important part of the family at Franklin Empire and share in our success!
Come light up your career!