Process and Solutions Specialist
Last Day to Apply: January 14, 2018
Electrozad Supply Company, an Independent Electrical Distributor is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our successful Process Automation Team in the role of
Process and Solutions Specialist
Process, Solutions, Instruments
Leading with Rockwell Automation and several complimentary partners such as Endress + Hauser, this resource will take a leadership role in driving the business strategy to accelerate growth in the Process, Solutions and Instrument business
The ideal candidate will require both a commercial and technical skill set for the solutions delivered in this space.
This position is responsible for planning, supporting and driving the strategy to accelerate growth for these businesses and technically capable of drawing level tasks such as: Interpreting P&IDs, Single Line and Schematic diagrams, preparing Solution proposals, presenting to internal teams and customers on the technical and commercial attributes of the Solution. Additionally, the expectation of this Specialist is to support the Services business as part of its day-to-day activities.
Sales and Marketing Competencies:
- Complex and Global Opportunity Pursuit coordination
- Consultative Sales Experience preferably at the Executive Level
- Support the development and implementation of the distributor business plans for these initiatives, including identifying the potential in the market.
- Analyze and document market conditions, competitive offerings and identify opportunities for growth in the Electrozad trading area
- Commercially and technically articulate Rockwell Automation’s value proposition.
- Administer and implement marketing programs, product launches and competency plan for others and self
- Coordinate sales teaming efforts to identify and close account conversions, modernization opportunities and forecast sales opportunities.
- Understand the Process, Instrument and Solutions market and the associated product lines.
- Define and execute an Instrument Market strategy for the serviced area
- Competency around process networks, Process I/O and networking to provide customers with guidance on complex projects. Such as: IIOT/IOT, Asset and Calibration Management, Cloud Solutions, SaaS, Network Infrastructure and Security Strategy, Mobility, etc.
- Plant Historians – FTHistorian and/or PI experience would be an asset
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in engineering or Technology diploma in related technical field, or equivalent experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge & understanding of Process Industry standards & terminology. BUS & I/O technologies.
- Knowledge of control systems (DCS, PAC, SIL, SIS) and computer technology.
- Knowledge of Rockwell Automation PlantPAx system and utilities is a plus.
- Strong Process / Loop Control / HMI application knowledge.
- Instrument knowledge: Flow, Level, Pressure, Analytics, etc.
- Strong interpersonal communications, analytical and problem solving, organizational and written/verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to influence and guide team members when required.
The Electrozad Supply Company Process Automation team provides pre-sales support, post sales triage of technical situations and assists the Sales staff to find and close opportunities to help our customers succeed in their Automation & Process Automation endeavours.
The ideal candidate will be results orientated, have a professional demeanour with the ambition to learn rapidly, grow, and welcome challenge, coupled with a technical diploma or degree.
Willingness to travel: Day trips 2-3 days a week, 5 day training trips 3-4 times per year, stationed in South Western Ontario (Windsor, Sarnia, and Chatham)
Competency Training: Attend and successfully complete all required training to achieve and maintain the required competency as set forth in the yearly Specialist competency plan.
Please submit in confidence:
Robert Reilly - Director, Industrial Automation
Subject Line: Process Specialist