Account Manager-Contractor Division
Last Day to Apply: March 03, 2018
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned distributor providing electrical supplies for new constructions, renovations and maintenance of industrial plants and residential and commercial buildings. Beyond products, we specialize in Automation and Control Systems, Process Instrumentation and Lighting solutions. With our Electro-Mecanik Playford and DS Tech shops, our product/service offering is unique among Canadian electrical distributors.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager for our Hamilton branch- Contractor division.
- Ensure and develop sales and profitability for the territory and the market segment, among both existing and prospective customers;
- Promote and increase visibility of Franklin Empire products and branding.
- Evaluate and manage potential business opportunities and projects;
- Provide solutions to problems, in order to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction, in partnership with the internal sales department and the purchasing department;
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Keep up to date on the technical requirements of the various types of products;
- Keep up to date on changes in customers and competition.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in sales, in the electrical field;
- Sense of negotiation and persuasion;
- Good judgment;
- Available for travel;
- Customer oriented;
- Interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- positive attitude and a drive to succeed;
- Knowledge of MS-Office suite.
Come join a strong, value-added company, established for over 76 years.
Be an important part of the family at Franklin Empire and share in our success!
An attractive base salary plus commissions, complete insurance program, ongoing training, as well as a pension plan will be offered.
Low turnover among our employees is proof of our company’s values. Exciting challenges await you!
Come light up your career!