Senior Account Manager Electric Motors & Controls - Quebec
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – ELECTRIC MOTORS/CONTROLS
As a Senior Account Manager you are a highly organized individual with superior customer service skills. You enjoy building productive, professional relationships and maintaining your client base. You are forward thinking, innovative and invent new ways to continually exceed your assigned sales targets.
Your attention to detail is second to none and your flare for anticipating the clients’ and business needs are astounding. You enjoy the challenge of growing your existing client base and find innovative ways to accomplish goals.
What skills are required?
- A post-secondary degree or diploma from an Engineering discipline and/or 5 years of experience in a strategic sales environment is preferred.
- Experience with Electric Motors and Industrial Sales is desirable.
- Client focused motivated team player possessing a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent presentation skills to deliver information to clients.
- Client negotiation and relationship management.
- Analytical and issue resolution skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- PC proficiency in MS Office programs, including MS Dynamics CRM.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada, without sponsorship.
What would my main duties be?
- You will establish productive, professional relationships and maintain your client base to meet your assigned sales targets.
- The sales focus will be primarily directed towards End Users, Distribution Partners, Consulting Firms and OEM’s, throughout the Province of Quebec.
- Coordinate involvement of company personnel including inside sales, support and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify and address customers' needs on an on-going basis.
- Complete strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Negotiate terms of sale within authority limits.
- Meet with new and existing client base to maintain and expand business relationships.
- Stay abreast of current products, features, industry and company standards.
- Provide market feedback.
You will report to the Eastern Canada Sales Manager
- Position details:
- Type of Position: Full-time
- Start Date: April, 2018
- Locatrion: Qubec
TECO-Westinghouse Motors (Canada) Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, company performance plan, benefits package, company vehicle and a sales commission plan.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US AT: www.tecowestinghouse.ca