Outside Sales Representative
Position: Outside Sales Representative
Availability : Immediately
With more than 800 employees across Canada, Anixter offers a variety of rewarding career opportunities, a wide range of benefits such as a competitive salary, generous bonus programs, a comprehensive employee benefit package and a tuition reimbursement program.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Effectively perform a needs assessment and develop detailed account strategies
- Work in collaboration with the inside sales, operations, credit, finance and legal teams to ensure satisfactory completion of all processes that may affect your customers experience.
- Work with internal sales resources as well as external vendor partners to satisfy your customers’ requirements for products and/or services we may offer.
- Prepare sales activity, expense reports and attend scheduled pipeline reviews.
- Participate in sales meetings, professional association seminars and workshops as required.
- Stay current on market based projects and business opportunities in addition to vendor products and technology trends
- Frequent regional travel required
Reporting directly to the Location Manager, the successful candidate for this position will possess:
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in related major is preferred
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in the electrical industry
- Preferably has experience dealing with contractors , EPCs and Industrial end users
- Must have a record of success in cold calling, qualifying leads, positioning value-added services and closing business
- Ability to work with Inside Sales Reps to target potential projects and customers
- Ability to develop business plans to grow your business fully and implement the plan utilizing available resources
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems preferred
- Comfortable with performing presentations and leading customers QBR’s
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel/Word)
- Excellent ability to communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships at various levels with customers & vendors.
- Solid presentation and business communication skills
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Strong organizational skills.
- Maintain a strong line of communication with colleagues internally
- Must be fast paced, goal oriented individual who can provide world-class service to our customers.
- Must be adept at learning about new technology, products, sales processes, and systems
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume directly to Kelly.email@example.com. Please include "Outside Sales Rep" in the subject line.
We are grateful for your interest in Anixter; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anixter Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Anixter Inc. is also proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.