Electrical Quotation Specialist
Position: Electrical Quotation Specialist
Availability : Immediately
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards.
With more than 800 employees across Canada, Anixter offers a variety of rewarding career opportunities, a wide range of benefits such as a competitive salary, generous bonus programs, a comprehensive employee benefit package and a tuition reimbursement program.
In the role of Electrical Quotation Specialist you will work closely with the EES Sales Organization across Eastern Canada. You will be part of a larger team and be responsible to build relationships with regional suppliers, position projects, and negotiate pricing along with driving regional product programs.
- Positioning of project opportunities and strategic conversations with Anixter’s vendor partners prior, during, and after the quote stage – in line with Corporate initiatives
- Price, availability, and terms & conditions negotiations with vendor partners pertaining to customer quoting requests
- Prepare and analyze pricing matrix and provide results to Sales and Management
- Completion of project purchasing worksheet, ensuring information accuracy and Anixter’s levels of authority are obtained – transferring to Post Sales Team when finalized
- Quote log analysis with a win / loss summary and market conditions to be prepared with findings presented to Sales and Management
- Quote log pipeline and strategic review with vendor partners
- Understanding of product categories to be the lead within the team
- Work with the Sales to target and develop regional product programs with our vendor partners
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships and strategies
- Assist Management with the co-ordination of Global Projects
- Other related tasks
- Complete and thorough knowledge of the electrical accessories product sets and Vendors landscape
- Demonstrated excellence in communication, with the ability to present information in an audience appropriate manner accompanied by strong presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills along with strong prioritization skills
- Solid track record of exceeding expectations and moving benchmarks
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
This position offers you:
- Competitive base salary plus a bonus pay program to reward you for your results.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, pension with employer match.
- Exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement program.
- Opportunities for career growth and stability with a Fortune 500 company.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include "Electrical Qutotation Specialist" in the subject line.
We are grateful for your interest in Anixter; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anixter Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Anixter Inc. is also proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.