Technical support specialist - Automation and Control Division
Quebec City, Quebec
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned business specializing in the distribution of electrical, automation and lighting products and systems for new construction, renovation and maintenance of industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
The company is looking for a Technical Support Specialist for its Quebec City branch.
This person will be under the supervision of the manager of the corresponding division.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Prepare complex quotes;
- Maintain Siemens demonstration equipment;
- Provide technical presentations at customer sites;
- Provide support to Account Managers and Business Developers;
- Manage the training on Portal, Step7, WinCC, Profinet, and others;
- Participate in different presentations on site;
- Offer strategic and technical support, in person and over the telephone, on the S7-1200 / 300/400/1500, HMI, SCADA, ASI network, Profibus, Profinet and Step 7 programming software ranges and create application examples as needed;
- Provide technical training to clients.
The main requirements for this position are:
- BAC in production automation, DEC, AEC, DEP or ASP in electrical engineering, automation and control or industrial electronics;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of Siemens products an asset;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Good sense of responsibility and resourcefulness.
Join a solid Company that has been in operation for more than 77 years. Come and be part of the Franklin Empire family, and share our success! Franklin Empire Inc. offers group insurance and a pension fund. The stability of our employees is proof of the Company's values. Inspiring challenges await you!
Come light up your career!