Marketing Communications Specialist
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
EPLAN, Mississauga, Ontario
EPLAN & Rittal belong to the Friedhelm Loh Group of Companies.
EPLAN is a leading software and service solutions provider optimizing engineering processes in the field of electrical, automation and mechatronic engineering. www.eplancanada.com
This position will be based at the Rittal, which is the world leader in the manufacture of enclosures, power distribution, climate control, power distribution industrial and data centre solutions. www.rittal.ca
How are Rittal & EPLAN connected?
Apart from being sister companies of the same parent group, EPLAN is the software arm while Rittal is the hardware arm. Together, they present an excellent value chain for the customer who can rely on these partners to provide end to end service, from designing enclosures with EPLAN software, to manufacturing and modifying the Rittal enclosures, racks and other manufacturing equipment and accessories.
An opportunity exists for a creative, focused marketing communications specialist to:
- Focus on the generation of brand and product awareness for the value chain that EPLAN and Rittal bring together
- Support solution selling and stimulate sales through targeted marketing
- Develop and coordinate delivery of messaging using a variety of tools, including the Website, events marketing collateral, blogs, videos, infographics, social media, digital marketing
- Develop and regularly report on metrics for marketing campaigns
- Participate in launch campaigns for new products including channel programs to ensure the success of new market release initiatives
- Maintain positive relationships with the sales team, internal marketing groups, agency partners, media and others to build loyalty and market visibility
- Coordinate Tradeshow activities, Webinars and trainings
- Manage projects and other duties as assigned by the General Manager
The successful candidate will have
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in marketing communications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Marketing Communications & Digital Marketing Support role
- Strong content creation and writing skills
- B2B (Business to Business marketing skills)
- Passion for the manufacturing and technical industry
- In depth knowledge Microsoft, Excel, Power Point, Graphic Design tools.
- Knowledge and prior experience with CRM & marketing automation tools such as HubSpot
- Event management and coordination skills
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Industry knowledge and agency experience an asset
We are offering an attractive remuneration package, Employee Benefits and the opportunity to contribute to a fast paced growing company.
Interested candidate may reply in complete confidence by submitting a resume with a summary of achievements to:
We appreciate your interest, however only candidates selected for interviews will be notified.