Inside Sales Representative (S&C Electric Canada Ltd)
POSITION: Inside Sales Representative
STATUS: Full Time
POSTING #: HR19-25M
Who We Are
S&C Electric Company is a global provider of equipment and services for electric power systems. We are a Chicago-based company that designs and manufactures switching and protection products for electric power transmission and distribution. Whether it be through industry shaping or traditional solutions, S&C is dedicated to keeping the lights on for billions of people worldwide.
Come join our team of over 350 members who develop, design, manufacture and support a wide range of solutions and products designed to help keep the lights on!
Why Work for S&C Electric Canada Ltd
Integrity, enthusiasm, sustained energy. These are the traits that S&C has always looked for and found when seeking people to join our team. S&C supports these qualities with a competitive package of pay and benefits, including:
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Bonus Plan
- Pension Plan
- Summer Hours
- Paid Holiday Shutdown
- Flexible Benefit Options
- Seniority Recognition Program
- Subsidized Cafeteria
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative for our Toronto office. The successful candidate will work closely with our sales and engineering teams in meeting and responding to customer expectations. The ideal candidate is a professional who has excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills
What You Will Do
- Manage shipping arrangements for MEG products and maintain sales orders
- Liase between S&C and the customer on sales orders
- Respond and meet customer requirements
- Prioritize and schedule workloads to meet customer expectations
- Provide visual indicators to monitor performance at meeting commitments
What We Are Looking For
- College Diploma in business administration or a similar field
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
- A team player who also has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in Oracle is an asset
How to Apply
If this opportunity interests you, please send a cover letter and resume to:
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
S&C Electric Canada Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, S&C Electric Canada Ltd. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform S&C Electric Canada Ltd.’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.