Inside Sales - Mississauga Location
National Cable Specialists is looking for a experienced and knowledgeable sales person who pride themselves in providing outstanding service to our customers and strenghtening existing customer relationships.
Sales Tasks / Responsibilities
- Makes phone contacts with exiting customers and suppliers to negotiate prices, ask to provide information, solve technical and other issues, and verify status of orders.
- Coordianates with various parties to ensure accurate and fast order fullfillment.
- Maintains his/her technical knowledge up-to-date and broadens his/her knowledge on various product lines.
- Maintains courteous, harmonious, professional relationships with appropriate parties.
- Maintains his/her own documentation (i.e. price lists, suppliers' catalogues, etc) up-to-date
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Career-oriented multi-tasker
- Excellent attention to detail
- College degree preferred
- Sales experience in the field preferred
- Any equivalent combination of experience / education will be considered
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Capability to work as a team player
Due to NCS' significant commitment to industry training and personal development, less qualified applicants willing to train and grow into the role may be considered
Job Type: Full Time