Inventory and Pricing Coordinator
Franklin Empire Inc. supplies electrical components for new construction, renovation and maintenance of industrial plants, residences and commercial buildings. We provide OEM and MRO solutions (maintenance, repair and operation), lighting design, inventory management, training, automation expertise, and specialized services.
The company is looking for an Inventory and Pricing Coordinator for its Montreal Head Office.
This person will report to the Director of Pricing and Operations.
The mains responsibilities for this postion are:
- Conduct analysis to lower inventory and improve turnover
- Analyze transactions to ensure that the right inventory is in the appropriate locations and in sufficient quantity (min./max.)
- Monitor transfer of goods
- Enter contract prices into the computer system
- Maintain price structure and synchronize supplier prices in the IT system
- Perform daily analyses and produce reports on manual price changes
- Help the sales and purchasing team with their inventory analyses and reports
- Develop new tools and processes to increase the profitability and efficiency of inventory operations
The main requirements for this position are:
- High school diploma (any Inventory Management training will be considered an asset)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in inventory coordination or a combination of education and experience related to the position
- Fluent in French and English
- Analytical mind
- Attention to detail
- Autonomy and initiative
- Computer skills
Franklin Empire Inc. offers group insurance and a pension fund. Come join a solid company, established for more than 77 years. Low turnover among our employees is a testament to the company's values.
Come light up your career!