Electrical Engineer (Sales- EIT) - S&C Electric Canada Ltd
POSITION: Electrical Engineer (Sales - EIT)
STATUS: Full Time
Who We Are
S&C Electric Company is a global provider of equipment and services for electric power systems. We are a Chicago-based company that designs and manufactures switching and protection products for electric power transmission and distribution. Whether it be through industry shaping or traditional solutions, S&C is dedicated to keeping the lights on for billions of people worldwide.
Come join our team of over 350 members who develop, design, manufacture and support a wide range of solutions and products designed to help keep the lights on!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer – Sales (EIT). Reporting to the Assistant Manager-Technical Application Support, the successful candidate will work closely with our District Managers and Sales Engineers in creating unique solutions to solve our customers’ complex problems in the Power Industry. The ideal candidate is a professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an understanding of the electrical distribution market.
What You Will Do
In this role you will develop knowledge of S&C’s products and Power Systems that support the utility market, renewable projects, and Smart-Grids. In addition, the successful candidate will:
- Work closely with S&C District Managers and Sales Engineers in preparing quotations, technical proposals and solutions for customer’s applications
- Assist customers with selecting suitable S&C products based on their technical specifications and electrical single-line diagram
- Work with consultant engineers to develop a solution for their application with S&C products and services
- Act as an internal liaison between product engineering, power systems engineering, and the sales department
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a team player and a self-starter who is passionate about solving problems. In addition, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or in a similar field
- Coursework in Electrical Power Distribution, Generation, and Transmission
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to comprehend electric schematic drawings and documentation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
How to Apply
If this opportunity interests you, please send a cover letter and resume to:
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
S&C Electric Canada Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, S&C Electric Canada Ltd. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform S&C Electric Canada Ltd.’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.