Territory Manager - GTA, Ontario
Last Day to Apply: January 18, 2020
Territory Manager - Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ontario
Candidates applying should be presently residing in Ontario
Reporting to the Director of Sales - Ontario, the incumbent is responsible for the influence of purchases and decision-making that will ensure maximum sales and a healthy business relationship with clients in his or her territory. He / she is responsible for achieving his sales goals on existing and new products.
- Build an annual sales and marketing plan by customer and product and set plan goals. Implement this plan according to approved time and budget settings.
- Put in place all general sales policies relating to the administration of credit, prices, terms and conditions of sale, etc.
- Coordinate training programs for the benefit of direct customers, electronic wholesalers and end users, when necessary.
- Implement all communications and marketing support activities and participate in the showrooms.
- Develop a time and territory management plan that maximizes face-to-face sales time consistent with approved travel and regional spending guidelines.
- Coordinate with supervisor price reductions structure and promotions of given territory.
- Responsible for optimizing the scope and quality of Leviton's presence in given territory through effective public relations at all levels.
- Perform specific analyzes or special projects, when required.
The incumbent must have a college diploma or a diploma of professional studies in sales.
The incumbent must have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
The Territory Manager must have strong sales skills and knowledge of the electrical industry, distributors and end users. He/She must have excellent interpersonal skills, good judgment and be able to set priorities.
Exellent written and oral communication in English is required.