Inside Sales Representative
Posted On: January 02, 2020
Last Day to Apply: January 30, 2020
This position is responsible for servicing customer requirements, questions and concerns in a prompt and efficient manner while acting as a liaison between customers and Beluce Canada. The incumbent of this role is responsible to successfully grow and maintain customers, established distributors and agents accounts through proactive sales efforts and customer service.
- Promptly address customer needs with regards to sourcing, pricing and availability of material
- Receive, enter and generate customer orders in the system in an efficient manner
- Answer an average of 40-80 calls/emails daily from customers, distributors, agents and outside sales personnel
- Confer with internal departments to supply customers with desired products as expeditiously as possible
- Process customer returns and claims in a timely manner
- Resolve customer complaints professionally and effectively
- Communicate with customers, distributors and agents in a professional and timely manner both verbally and written
- Provide backup assistance and coverage for other team members and reception
- Perform other related duties as assigned by your manager
- Post-secondary education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows XP
- Excellent written and verbal skills necessary
- Time management skills, specialty the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of industrial lighting a must
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
Minimum one year experience in inside sales/account management.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please bring your resume to Eric.
Job Type: Temporary