Counter Sales Supervisor
Posted On: January 06, 2020
Last Day to Apply: February 28, 2020
The Counter Sales Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that optimal service levels are achieved with Electrozad’s end customers by prioritizing, monitoring and actively engaging the team in executing daily sales support functions. The sales support functions include but are not limited to sales order entry, administration and showroom management. In this role, you will actively engage and build working partnerships with various departments (specifically, Purchasing, Warehouse Operations and Logistics, Sales, etc.) and external vendors to deliver a best in class customer experience.As the Counter Sales Supervisor, you will train and mentor the customer service team incorporating Electrozad's vision and values in all activities to support Electrozad’s business plans and strategic sales objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish, communicate, and measure customer service team’s performance expectations and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) leveraging CRM and ERP software tools to align with established business objectives.
- Maintain advanced, up to date working knowledge of Electrozad customer requirements, product lines, distribution methods and delivery requirements.
- Lead day to day activities and allocate department resources to support customer service, sales order management and sales showroom management.
- Engage in sales support activities as required to meet and exceed customer service expectations and to amplify the capabilities of the department. (Prepare quotes, source products, pick orders, enter orders, expedite etc.)
- Establish and maintain a best-in-class sales showroom, ensuring point-of-purchase displays, product inventory and relevant promotions align with customer buying preferences.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures to optimize sales operational activities to achieve business objectives.
- Maintain excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal respectfully, confidentially and ethically with both internal and external customers.
- Assist with hiring, mentoring and developing department resources.
Post-secondary education from a technical program and/or Electrical trade experience
7+ Years of combined experience in the Electrical Industry (Electrical Wholesale Distribution preferred)
Experience leading and managing teams with a proven track record in Customer Service
Strong competency working with ERP, CRM and Microsoft software applications
Electrozad is the largest independently owned and operated electrical wholesale distributor in Southwestern Ontario. We've been providing industry leading Electrical and Automation solutions for over 60 years and continue to grow. Our goal as "The House That Service Built" is to provide the highest standard of quality products, service and support to consistently meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
We offer a flexible work environment, encourage teaming, and believe having fun is as important as working hard. Employee training and ongoing development is an important part of our strategy to ensure we continue to offer our customers solutions for the best possible business outcomes.
Electrozad is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package. We wish to thank all applicants, however, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Electrozad is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Electrozad will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.