Customer Service, Inside Sales
Surrey, British Columbia
Last Day to Apply: March 31, 2020
About Our Team
E.B. Horsman & Son (EBH) has been in business since 1900. We are strong, nimble and growing! EBH is proud to be a successful Western Canadian electrical distributor with 20+ locations throughout Alberta, B.C. & Saskatchewan, and one of Canada’s Best Managed companies. We take pride in attracting and retaining the best people in the electrical wholesale industry with a strong culture, a competitive compensation package, an opportunity for personal and professional development and a chance to make a difference. Are you ready to join the EBH Team?
What EBH has to offer:
- Full benefits package after passing probation with a competitive starting wage.
- One on one training program where development is an important part of our culture.
- Safe, healthy and fun working environment with onsite and community events.
- At EBH we are proud to offer high team collaboration and permanent full-time employment with profit sharing and your birthday off
About the role:
The Customer Service, Inside Sales representative, is responsible for building positive relationships with customers and suppliers through generating accurate quotations, sales orders and returns that align with organizational sales targets. Inside Sales works closely with Outside Sales to provide excellent customer service, prevent potential issues and monitor ongoing projects.
B-983 Camosun Crescent, Kamloops B.C
You will be great at:
- Customer service orientated. Providing excellent customer service is key for this role as it will require maintaining and building customer relations through product quotations and sales.
- Multi-tasker. This role will require you to juggle through a number of the client request and being able to meet competing timelines.
- Collaborative communicator. Communication is essential for this role both verbally and written with our customers and being able to follow up in a timely manner.
- Highly organized. Being organized is key due to the high volume of customer requests that will require you to adjust and work through interruptions.
- Comfortable with technology. This role requires using the phone and computer to follow up on the customer's request and must be able to sit at a desk for 4+ hours per day.
Who you are:
- High school completion
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of electrical/lighting industry experience
- Electrical/lighting product knowledge
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in MS Office & the ability to learn new software programs
- Basic mathematical skills
- A wide range of expertise in the products and services provided by E.B. Horsman & Son.
- Project coordination
Hours of Work: Monday- Friday, day shift
How to Apply: If you believe your skillset matches the Customer Service - Inside Sales posting and are an enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic individual we would like to hear from you. EBH provides a challenging work environment with growth opportunities. Please visit our http://ebhorsman.com/careers.Opens in New Window or click on Apply to submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
We thank all interested applicants. However, we are only able to work with those who live in Canada and have a permanent working status. Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.