NORAMCO is part of a global leader in the distribution of wire and cable and related infrastructure products. We are looking for ambitious, customer focused individuals with previous related business experience to join our growing company. We have an immediate opening an Account Manager with our Commercial & Industrial Group in the Mississauga location.
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales person who enjoys a fast paced environment with a desire to improve themselves and advance within the company. The incumbent will be a team player who demonstrates initiative and a positive professional attitude and manner.
- Contacts current and prospective clients to identify their need for existing and/or new products
- Responds to and processes incoming calls and orders
- Opens new accounts and maintains existing customer base
- Makes proactive outbound calls.
- Maintains knowledge base on current products and learns about new products
- Provides pricing quotations and follows-up on quotes
- Provides basic technical support on products
- Builds strong relationships for repeat opportunities
- Ability to liaise with suppliers on project and non-stocking product opportunities
- Post-Secondary education
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Previous Sales/Inside Sales experience is highly beneficial, particularly in Wire & Cable or Electrical industries.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop long-term client relationship
- A highly professional approach to business
- Exceptional organization skills, ability to multitask and a keen eye for detail
- Technically proficient to quickly learn and understand products
- Ability to develop quotations & project bid packaging / pricing / presentations
- Knowledge and work experience in the electrical industry is requirement
- Willingness to work overtime as needed and a sense of team spirit
- Competitive compensation and commission
- Extended benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Opportunity for growth both personally and professionally