National Accounts Manager, Canada
Are you looking to grow your career with a dynamic and innovative sales team? Would it excite you to be part of an organization that is experiencing rapid growth? How about a place where rethinking the basics and questioning our assumptions is just what we do?
Founded in 1979, Liteline Corporation is Canada’s leading and largest privately held lighting manufacturer. We specialize in LED lighting for North American residential and commercial markets. More specifically, we manufacture complete lines for architectural lighting, hospitality and retail verticals, office and commercial space, high rise residentials and more. With over 130 employees, Liteline is poised for strategic growth for years to come!
We invite you to learn more about Liteline Corporation and our products here: https://www.liteline.com/
We are seeking for a National Accounts Manager who will be accountable for the sales growth and development of targeted sales opportunities right across Canada. This includes finding and winning new growth opportunities within the existing national account base. More specifically, this role is responsible for:
- Identifying, building, and managing national account growth opportunity funnels
- Continuing to develop and implement selling strategies for our sales agents
- Effectively positioning and understanding the features, benefits, and value of our products to existing national account implementations and future growth opportunities
- Selling to and maintaining positive and effective relationships with national accounts
- Managing sales efforts, including activities of the Provincial and Regional Sales Manager, negotiation and sales functions, and monitoring contracts
- Ensuring sales goals are met or exceeded
- Building effective relationships at various levels within national accounts and offer strategic advice where required
- Effectively collaborating with internal departments to deliver customer priorities, contact requirements, solutions, and customized value propositions
- Attending industry events including exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities
In our ideal candidate, we are looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in senior sales management roles with an established track record in sales
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategies to attract, grow and maintain national account relationships
- Sales skills including but not limited to business plan development, forecasting, sales cycle management, negotiation and closing.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Advanced negotiation skills, ability to find and win new opportunities
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers
- Excellent communication skills, ability to articulate technical data, features and benefits
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
For the right candidate, we will offer:
- Competitive pay commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Wellness events onsite at our office (e.g. Mini-massage Fridays)
- Employer funded after-work team social events
- Partial company match on employee contributions towards company group RRSP
- An opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing organization that supports learning and development
We thank all candidates for applying, however only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the unique skills and experiences of each of our candidates; recognizing that each prospective team member of Liteline may help turn our efforts into building a diverse and inclusive place to work, a reality.
We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. Should you require accommodation(s) to participate at any point in the recruitment and selection process please contact our Human Resources department referencing the position title in the subject line and a member of our Human Resources team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.